Conté à Paris Sketching Crayons – set of 4
Conté à Paris Sketching Crayons are very soft to apply and made from natural pigments (iron oxides, carbon black, titanium dioxide), clay (kaolin) and a binder (cellulose ether).
- The renowned square shaped “carré” crayons.
- Use the edge of the crayon to produce energetic lines & details or its flat side
to apply larger areas of colour.
- Formulated using the finest pigments, for optimum brightness and intensity.
- Conté crayons are waxier and much firmer than soft pastels, so they produce little dust and are easy to control.
- Sticks are 6cm long × 0.5 square.
- Box contains black, white, bistre, sanguine.
4 in stock