Fit Masterclass – Tops 11th June
This masterclass demonstration is for all levels of garment sewists. A demonstration with Q & A will give an insight into how to get the best fit in your garment sewing.
Our tutor Sheila O’Kelly has extensive experience with fitting patterns and will show you through demonstrations how she resolves fit issues in tops.
Tea or coffee will be provided, we ask everyone to bring their own mug.
Dates: Sunday 11th June
Times: 10am – 1pm
Below is a list of the learning outcomes of the course.
By the end of the course you will
- understand how to measuring yourself
- be able to compare your measurements to pattern measurements
- be able to compare your measurements to pattern paper pieces
- understand the purpose of a muslin
- know when and adjustment is needed or will altering seam allowance be enough?
- Know how to do a forward shoulder adjustment
- Know how to do a narrow shoulder adjustment
- Know how to do a full/small bust adjustment
- Know how to do a biceps adjustment
- Know how to do a length adjustment
- Know how to do a gaping neck adjustment
- Know how to do a lower/raise dart
All students will receive a 10% discount code to use on all full price fabric , and notions in store and online at craftystudio.ie.
4 in stock
There are no reviews yet.