‘Full Transparency’ Watercolour Course
Discover the top tips to achieving succesful watercolour paintings with acclaimed artist Kasper Zier. In this course, Kasper will reveal his unique method for working with this medium, which includes instruction on mastering tonal values, the importance of connecting shapes, as well as comprehensive lessons on colour mixing, glazing, and dry brush techniques. By following Kasper’s expert guidance, students will gain the skills and knowledge needed to take their watercoulour paintings to the next level.
Lessons will take place at Crafty Studio, Glasnevin for four Mondays beginning on Monday 27th March at 6.30pm to 9:30pm
- 27th March
- 3rd, 17th & 24th April
Kasper Zier (@kasperzier)
Kasper is an award winning watercolour artist living and working in Dublin and a member of the Water Colour Society of Ireland.
During the course students will;
- paint a street scene, landscape and/or an interior scene
- learn about the importance of composition and put it into practice.
- further their understanding of colour mixing
- learn about glazes, washes, and dry brush techniques
- understand when to use different paper types
- follow instructor-led demonstrations and apply what they learn to their own work
3 in stock
There are no reviews yet.