Sewing Machine Driving Course – May 27th 2023
€50.00 – €60.00
PLEASE NOTE: This is the last sewing machine driving course until next year.
Did you get a new machine and don’t know how to use it. Have you always wanted to learn to sew but don’t know where to start. Then this is the course for you.
We recommend you do this course before starting one of our intro to sew classes.
By the end of the class student will :
- know how a sewing machine works.
- know how to thread a sewing machine correctly.
- know how to fill and load a bobbin correctly.
- Understand the different threads and where they should be used.
- be able to adjust their machine for different threads and fabric.
- understand the variety of machine needles available and when to use them
- understand how and when different stitches should be used.
- understand how to correct tension issues.
- know how to clean and maintain your sewing machine
We recommend you use your own sewing machine, but if this is not possible we do have machines for you to use, please select with machine option.
Upon booking students will receive a 10% discount code to use on the website.
Date & Time: Saturday 27th May 10am – 1pm
Location: Crafty Studio
2 Prospect Ave
If you have any questions or queries please email me
Please note that Covid -19 procedures, including wearing of face coverings where 2m social distancing can not be maintained, will followed in class. All classes are subject to government guidelines and may be put on hold or cancelled due to restrictions.
There are no reviews yet.