About Nevskaya Palitra
For 85 years, the Nevskaya Palitra Artistic Paints Plant has been producing high-quality products for professional artists and art lovers. Today they are the only Russian company with a full cycle of production of professional art materials.
The enterprise was founded in 1934 – based at the small paints and coatings factory built by Julius Friedlander, the English technologist in 1900 on the embankment of river Chernaya. On December 1, 1934, in accordance with the order of G.K. Ordzhonikidze, the Leningrad Artistic Paints Plant of the All-Russian Association of the paints and coatings industry entered the list of operating factories.