Supreme quality PITT pastel artists’ pencils; Excellent light resistance and colour brilliance; Grease and oil free; Ideal for fine and elaborate details; Can be sharpened with erasing knife 181398 or sharpening machines 180963/181463; Available as individual pencils or in various assorted sets; 12 pencils in a metal tin
Design Specialties box | 12 pieces, Bruynzeel
Design 12 Assorted Specialty Pencils in a Box.
- Aqua-Sketch (Medium – Soft) – Pencil with a water-soluble core. Wonderful watercolour effects can be achieved by using water and a paintbrush.
- Charcoal (Hard – Medium – Soft) – The charcoal pencil allows you to work cleanly and accurately.
- Sanguine (Oil) – Pencil with a reddish core, particularly suitable for portraits and life drawings.
- Sepia (Light – Dark) – Pencil with a dark-brown sepia core, suitable for sketching and drawing landscapes.
- White (Soft) – Pencil with a white, chalk-based core, for applying contrasts and toning down colours.
- Blurrer – A drawing instrument to smooth out chalk, etc., thereby creating shade and ‘silkier’ effects.