The name “White Nights” comes from St. Petersburg, where summer nights are long and the sky is never dark. “White Nights” is a famous brand of professional watercolour paints.
“White Nights” are extra fine watercolours, manufactured using the highest grade of the finest pigment particles plus gum arabic.
Unlike pan watercolours made with the extrusion process, “White Nights” Watercolours are poured—a process preserving the integrity of each pigment and resulting in semi-moist cakes that respond instantly to a wet brush.
“White Nights” full pans are 2.5ml and compare favourably in price with other professional watercolour brands. This 2.5ml range will typically outprice the 1.5ml (half-pan) ranges of other professional brands – yet the quality is on a par with them.
- Pigment load 15-50% (very high for watercolours)
- 3/4 single pigment colours
- Majority of colours have medium or high light-fastness
- Ideal for both wet and dry techniques
- Incredibly rich and strong colours
- Most pigments are true (not HUE)
- 95 colours available at Crafty Studio
- Paint looks transparent – even after 7 layers
Includes gum arabic and honey
- Liquid poured