The name “White Nights” comes from St. Petersburg, where summer nights are long and the sky is never dark. “White Nights” is a famous brand of professional watercolour paints.
“White Nights” are extra fine watercolours, manufactured using the highest grade of the finest pigment particles plus gum arabic.
“White nights” artists’ colours are produced in 2.5 ml pans or in 10 ml tubes,
- Pigment load 15-50% (very high for watercolours)
- 3/4 single pigment colours
- Majority of colours have medium or high light-fastness
- Ideal for both wet and dry techniques
- Incredibly rich and strong colours
- Most pigments are true (not HUE)
- 50 colours in 10ml tubes available at Crafty Studio
- Paint looks transparent – even after 7 layers
Includes gum arabic and honey
- Liquid poured
There are no reviews yet.