Master-Class extra-fine professional artists’ gift sets.
- Most colours are single pigmented.
- Pure and deep colours, unique and inimitable tints with natural earth, cadmium, cobalt, iron oxide pigments.
- High concentration of pigment in every colour.
- Soft and pasty consistency
About oil paint;
- Oil colours are produced with special linseed oils.
- An important feature of oil paints is long drying time, which makes several painting sessions possible, giving the artist time to modify the painting.
- Oil paints have bright and pure colours that don’t change the hue after drying.
About Neva Palette;
- 85 years of professional artists’ paints production
- Paints and produced in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Master Class paint has been used for restoration works in the Hermitage, the State Russian Museum, the Tretyakov Gallery.
- Full cycle of manufacturing – from the development of recipes to production.
- Exported to more than 60 countries.