Since 1979 people have relied upon The Original B&J “The Masters”® Brush Cleaner and Preserver to take special care in cleaning and conditioning artist brushes. “The Masters”® takes the effort out of cleaning up!
How To Use “The Masters”® Brush Cleaner
1. Wipe brush to remove excess paint.
2. Wet brush and/or “The Masters”® with water.
3. Swirl brush in “The Masters”® and work into a lather.
4. Rinse with clean water.
5. Repeat if necessary until brush is clean (lather will be white). You can clean one color after another without removing the previous colors from “The Masters”® first.
1. Clean brushes as above
2. Leave clear lather on bristles, shape and allow to dry.
3. Shake powder off bristles when ready to use again.
1. Clean brush as above, but use hot water.
2. Allow lather to remain on bristles for a few minutes.
3. If necessary, tap bristles on hard surface to work paint out.
4. To clean paint from ferrule, allow lather to remain on the bristles for several hours, and repeat cleaning process.
5. Leave clear lather on bristles, shape, and allow to dry.
Handcrafted with Pride in our Factory in Jersey City, New Jersey USA
General Pencil Company’s art and craft pencils come to you from our factory in Jersey City, New Jersey. We believe in quality, tradition, value, and the fun of creating. We take pride in handcrafting quality pencils and artist materials using traditional methods passed down for six generations. Our history dates back to 1860 when Edward Weissenborn began the first pencil factory in the USA. In 1889, Edward and his son, Oscar A., began what is now General Pencil Company. Still family owned and operated, our goal is to create consistent, quality products in a sustainable manner for artists of all levels. We thank you for choosing our fine art and craft products for your creative talents and enjoyment