Artists’ acrylic colours of the ‘Master-Class’ series are specially developed for professional artists. High pigment saturation and a minimum amount of fillers allow them to maintain shine, intensity, and colour depth after drying.
- high quality pigments that includes earth colours;
- cadmium and cobalt pigments;
- fine-grained colours with high concentration of pigment;
- the main part of the palette consists of single pigments and light-fast colours;
- pure and deep colours, unique and inimitable tints.
A comparison with oil paint:
- Acrylic is water-soluble, does not require any special fluids, and can be easily washed away from brushes with water;
- In comparison with oil colours, acrylic does not smell which is a plus when working indoors;
- The drying time of a thin layer of oil paint can take a week on average; by comparison, a thin acrylic colour layer dries approximately in half an hour.
Master Class Acrylic Colour Chart
Learn more about the Master Class brand here.
There are no reviews yet.